HDPE Double Wall Corrugated Pipe.
Adopted the advanced composite technology and the high strength of polypropylene material. Used the right amount of polyethylene and polypropylene as the main polymer materials. The company produced the production reached high intensity and toughness through high temperature polymerization, which can be broadly used in drainage.
1、Large circular corrugated structure, with strong ring stiffness, good flexibility, pressure resistance and impact resistance.
2、Smooth inner wall, small fluid friction resistance, and excellent hydraulic characteristics. Under the same diameter and design slope, the flow rate is greater than that of concrete pipeline.
3、Hollow frame structure and light weight, thus no special hoisting facilities are needed, and would be convenient for transportation and construction.
4、Convenient connection and excellent joint sealing that can be used for a longterm without any leakage and environmental pollution.
5、Stable chemical property, corrosion resistant, non-toxic and pollution-free, is an environmental protection pipe.
6、Corrosion resistance, low temperature resistance, good wear resistance, ageing resistance, and resistance to cracking and burial ground, the service life can be up to more than 50 years. It can be used for cable sheath pipe material, with good electrical insulating property, durability and safety
7、Superior intensity and rigidity, proper deflection, belongs to the type of flexible pipe, can be directly laid in a slightly curved groove, and is not affected by a certain degree of uneven settlement on the ground.
1. Municipal drainage and sewer system engineering;
2. Underground drainage and drainage of apartments and residential communities;
3. Underground water seepage pipe network in the golf course;
4. Irrigation and water conservancy projects, such as irrigation and drainage;
5. Chemical industry and mine (for fluid transportation and ventilation).
6. Protective casing of underground pipeline and communication cable , etc.